What’s going on at ABC:
- Focus West London started last Saturday! We are extremely excited to be welcoming our 3rd cohort of children and families. Focus families will be supported by our Behaviour Analysts Georgiana Koyama and Kirsty Angel and our ABA Supervisor Eimear Kelly. Click Here for Details
- Kirsty recently attended a 1 day conference with Bobby Newman and Daniel Mruzek in Edinburgh, we’ll be sharing what she learnt on our website shortly so keep an eye out for that.
- Congratulations to Jodie (our ABA Supervisor) who got married this week and she also welcomed her gorgeous baby boy earlier this year.
- We are very sad to say good bye to Deedan who has provided us with amazing admin support over the last year. Deeden you have been a super star. A million and one thanks! We wish you all the best!
- Our social skills group for children with Aspergers or children who are verbal and need to support with social communication and emotional regulation starts in January 2018 in West London. We’ll be supporting children age 8-16. Assessments will be held early December. Spaces are very limited so please do get in touch with us for further information.